segunda-feira, 29 de abril de 2013

Rimmel London Glam'eyes Professional Liquid Liner

Hi everyone, today I am going to do a mini review of the Rimmel Liquid Liner. 


So last week I took the risk to buy something that I haven't heard, read or saw about it. I was really feeling really anxious to try it out and see if it was a really good deal. And YES, it was, this liquid liner is just amazing. The brush is really tin and soft.


The formula is just amazing, it lasts all day long, I have put it everyday, all day and at the end of the day it stays just perfect.
In my opinion, it's really easy to apply this liner, the brush helps a lot because it doesnt do 'fat' lines. For beginners I think that with practicing you will improve and start do it faster, at first you will be afraid of doing it wrong but you will do it just fine, just focus a little bit and you will rock that liner guurl.



In my opinion this liquid liner it's a must, the quality is great and the price it's amazing, i think i bought it for like 7,46 €, I dont really remember but I know that the price is really affordable. If you are from Portugal and want to know where I bought it, it was on Continente.
I hope you like it, kisses,
rita 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário