domingo, 5 de maio de 2013

Sunday with Family

Hi beautifuls, happy mothers day if it's the case ahah. Well today me and my family gone in a trip to Figueira da Foz, and here are some pictures.
The day was little hot and like so, what's better than an ice cream!?





The day was a little beach was a little bit windy, as always, this zone it's always like that, I guess..
The day was great and of course we have an amazing day. When we decided to drive back home at our way we found a sign saying 'Museu do Sal' which means museum of the salt, it was a little museum which was all about salt and the 'art' of salt. Going to left some pictures here too.








I really liked it, if you are from Portugal defenitly try to visit this. Well, I hope you liked this,
what have you guys done today? What did you get to your mother? 
kisses, rita

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário